Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Sacrifice


A sacrificial offering to the gods. Yes, and it's all illustration Friday's fault. I hope this poor bunny hasn't died for no reason.
Again, this was a quick doodle as I'm still in the process of moving house. I'm at my new place now in Victoria, out in the country. I only just set my computer up and am still decorating my studio. I'll post pics of my brand new working space soon. Oh, and my studio is pink! I guess it will add to the cheesy and tackiness of some of my works.

18 comments:

Tony LaRocca said...

If it's a bunny, it looks like someone sacrificed his ears first. Funny!

irisz said...

vey cute, i like your creatures!

claudine hellmuth said...

what a great illO! I love it! poor little bunny-foo-foo

cristosova said...

I sacrificed a bunny, too, it must be about their sweet, innocent looks :=) Interesting choice of color, works well!

Zara said...

Great illustration!

Sweet Pea said...

Really fun and I love the colours :)

Eddie said...

Cool image!

Franfou said...

your style is hot !

sebastien said...

That’s totally up my alley. Awesome!!!

Chickengirl said...

cool!

annax said...

Great illo and fantastic style!

Rrramone said...

I'm calling PETA immediately. :-)

trophiogrande said...

ahhh man that is one cute lunch special. Great illo.

erika said...

hehe, the expression is priceless. love this!

carra said...

Awww, poor bunny! ;)
So cute!!

lx said...

i like the composition ;-)

denise said...

Oh, the poor little bunny! I adore this! Just my kind of humor =)

Jules Knoblock said...

Thanks everyone! Yeah, he really does have short ears for a bunny hey?
I promise I wont sacrifice any more cute bunnies in the near future... and for those that didn't mind & found it appetizing... would you like fries with that?