Wednesday, October 25, 2006

How slack am I!?


A late illo for illustration Friday! This was last week's topic.. I have been busy with illustration work so not alot of time to work on personal stuff unfortunately. But, I need to pay the bills so illustration work is good! If you want to snap up this little mini painting you can visit my etsy shop Tummyache.
Plus I have added the lovely Future Girl to my links list. The internet is great for finding other crafty arty types from all over the world, I feel like I have a bunch of new mates, and she's one of 'em!

2 comments:

futuregirl said...

How sweet are you?! You are definitely one of my mates, too. I love reading your blog. Not to mention you are an incredible artist *and* super crafty. Thank you, Jules!

Anja said...

I´m falling in love with that guy. Wonderful painting!