Thursday, October 26, 2006

Illustration Friday topic: "Ghost"


OOoooooohh, SpOoKY!!
I like this one.. might make some prints.. what do you think?
You know, the last couple of weeks I've found myself feeling not all that inspired. No images were floating around in my head like they usually do, and I wasn't sitting up late creating anything, but going to bed early. I decided yesterday that I had had enough of that stage, so I got out the paints and a few blank boards and just started painting. No pressure on myself to do anything... and what do you know? It all came back to me. I'm feeling inspired again!

9 comments:

Seth Russell said...

Wow, this is really cool, great use of color. Keep it up

Digital Scott's illustrationblog said...

Welcome back inspiration! I'm glad you got it back. Thanks for sharing your cool illustration.

Alina Chau said...

beautiful design!! Lovely!

Eric Dyck said...

I love everything about it!!

Ali said...

Great piece, love your design sense.

Ali
http://seian.livejournal.com/132737.html

Michelle Lana said...

great one!! love your work!

John Coulter said...

very nice!
http://johncoulter.blogspot.com/

dahlgirl said...

superb composition and use of color. and totally fun.

scribblydoodler said...

nice! It would make a great print, too.