Saturday, October 28, 2006

It's all happening

Wow, I got an email today from Illustration Mundo saying my work is great and it's featured on the home page as an editors choice! How exciting! What an honour!
Plus, the same day I put this in my etsy shop it was snapped up before I got a chance to blog about it:

Thankyou Michelle!
Other news is that I have my first print in my etsy shop. It would've been in yesterday but etsy was playing funny buggers & was down for quite a few hours.

Etsy will soon have a new look, which I'm excited about, I think it will be a change for the better. Our shop fronts will look alot nicer.
That's it for today, I'm kinda in a rush, I have to go and paint some kids faces! Plus the house looks like a bomb has hit it, and I think we're having visitors tonight- arrrrrggghhhh! I still haven't got around to blogging about 'The Thirsty Flowers' book launch, promise I'll show some happy snaps of that soon! Gotta run..

3 comments:

marcisenders said...

Great quilt! I love have your drawing style translates into quilts!

futuregirl said...

Congratulations on being featured on Illustration Mundo!

I'd love to hear about the book launch. I can't even imagine how cool that would be -- you gotta tell us about it. :)

Jules Knoblock said...

I'll get there, promise!!