Thursday, February 15, 2007

New bag & purse sets in the shop

Just a quick post today, about new bag & purse sets in the shop as of now. I have so many ideas in my head at the moment, but I think it's all stuck in a traffic jam and I just don't know where to start. I think I need to do some meditation to clear my head..



Also, I wanted to share that I saw four kookaburras on my morning walk today. I don't think I've seen so many together all at once.. I didn't know they hung out in gangs like that.

6 comments:

futuregirl said...

These designs are amazing. You make the cutest stuff. :)

p.s. I love that faux fur, too.

Green Kitchen said...

These are really nice. I just finished up a mini quilt for an auction and your next up on the list of things to do. I also need to send futuregirl's box of sewing notions that I've had packed here for, oh, about TWO MONTHS! I'm a slacker with sick kids, what can i say.

ruthie said...

these are sooo cute!
love the background too, nice contrast :-)
xoxo

Niina said...

I just found your blog and I am in such awe of the things you create! And whats even better, you're Australian like me! I look forward to reading more of your blog :D

elianne said...

these are so nice, love the way you use the fabric/colours and images.
Just recently found your weblog, loving it!

Shell said...

These are great, and so original. Yeah, I rarely see a bunch of kookaburra's hanging out. We have 3 tawny frogmouth owls that sit in the trees in our yard, and I thought that was wierd too - I always thought owls were loners, but they seem to like each others company.