Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The Sustainable Living Foundation Festival


You may like to check out The Sustainable Living Foundation's annual festival that I recently did some illustrations for. You'll find it at Federation Square in Melbourne from the 16-18th February 2007. Click on the link for all the details.

Take a look at the ad made by the talented folk at xyz studios from my illo's! It's so fun to see my characters come to life. They just get that extra bit of personality. Here's the link.

8 comments:

Suzie said...

I got the pamphlet in my letter box today and right away thought "oohh i'm going to take this away and put it in my "inspiration" folder!" And now I go online to read some blogs and you're the illustrator, how funny! Well done, I love the characters, so much personality :)

Alina Chau said...

what a fun piece!! Love the design style!

benconservato said...

Wooaaaahhhh! (as the French say)... that's cool! You must be so thrilled. That little clip was something to be proud of. Congratulations!

binny said...

jules this is GREAT!! they look awesome. thanks for link too :)

James said...

You are so awesome Jules! Will the ad be shown on TV! cos that will be cool. I'll be able to say, hey I know who illustrated that (well kinda know). Keep up the awesome work, things seem to be rocketing along for you!

Jules Knoblock said...

yep, yep, yep, tv tv tv.... haven't seen it yet.. though looking out for it!

Shell said...

Hah! This is great! Congratulations - you must be super proud of yourself!

futuregirl said...

The video is hilarious. :) It's super fun to see your illustrations jumping about.