Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Stage one complete!


So here's the cherry blossom tree that was suggested by Renee Alam- Julie style! I added the ground in too, under artistic license! See the previous blog entry for the full details on this project. I'm now waiting for the next ten suggestions for stage two. Just remember every ten comments from each stage go into a draw to win the final painting!
Renee Alam, can you please email me (contact is in the sidebar) incase I need to contact you in the final draw. This goes for everyone- you don't need to leave a link with your comment but please email me your details aswell so I can contact you if you are the winner.

Link love: I love apak.

10 comments:

dizzyjadey said...

I'm liking how it looks already. How about some coloured house roofs in the distance?

Jenn Maruska said...

A little beaver with big buck teeth, maybe standing on a log. : )

Great tree!

Jenn

Christine Peh said...

a child peeking out from behind the tree with his/her little elephant soft toy either on the ground or holding it... :)

binny said...

a dog eating a cupcake

Niina said...

A sloth eating a banana!

cathygaubert said...

an owl wearing stripey tights

futuregirl said...

a shark spinning plates on sticks

Sweet Pea said...

A bird on a unicycle :)

Renee Alam said...

How about a mother reading a book to a child under the tree.

Jules Knoblock said...

ok, suggestions for this one has now closed. There was an extra suggestion in the last one so I'm using that as one of the ten to be fair to everyone. You'll have to wait for the next one now.. and cathy gaubert asked if she could submit the same idea in subsequent draws.. the answer is yes, as long as your idea wasn't picked for the last draw ;)