Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Success! My Second Gocco Print: "Nesting"


This new gocco print is now in the shop along with all it's details. Mosey on over there if you so feel inclined. (Is that sentence grammatically correct??...)

I really enjoyed doing this print once I ironed out all the bugs in the process. For anyone that's interested, I did some searching on the net and found a tip to put your ink in the fridge before printing, which helps keep the edges sharp especially if there is fine detail involved. I do find it quite strange that there is not some sort of website/ section that devotes itself entirely to gocco troubleshooting tips. I'd start one up if I didn't have a million things on the go already!

8 comments:

Kate said...

Great print!

mariska said...

I like your print!

leslie said...

hey, chilling the ink... i like that. i've had "bleedy" ink many a time and it's one of the reasons i don't get my gocco out much. i'll try that next time - thanks!

Jenn Maruska said...

Love it!!!

inaluxe said...

oh, that's adorable - I love your new Gocco print :) I reckon mosey sounds about right too! Well, to me it does anyway...

I bought a Gocco machine thingy the other day, just waiting for it to arrive from Japan... had no idea about ink, never done any Gocco, so the fridge tip is gold! I'm gonna read your Gocco woes post now :)

Katrine K said...

It`s great, love it!

inaluxe said...

Hello Jules, I just thought I'd pass on the good or bad news (whichever way you take it! LOL0 that you've been tagged!

rules are...

1.List seven random facts/habits about yourself2.Choose another seven bloggers to tag and list their names in your blog
3.Leave your seven tagged bloggers comments to notify them of their tagging and to direct them to your blog for tag instructions.

Lisa (estasketch) tagged me first. It's actually been quite revealing...

I've really been enjoying reading everyone's 7 facts or habits... and it's a bit of a break from being a grown up for a moment. LOL.

xo Kristina

Bitterbetty said...

Love this... But I must admit I was laughing aloud at the"My Neighbour is Weird" sketch. Probably because one of my neighbours.. Is.