Saturday, June 02, 2007

Interactive Project & Tiny Meat


Here's the next stage of the interactive project.. stage 6 to be exact. So this means there are 4 stages left. The final painting is being offered as a prize, read all the details here. I painted snow capped mountains in the background as suggested by Futuregirl. Now I need another ten suggestions for the next stage, so get those imaginations fired up and leave a suggestion in the comments section. Every suggestion (limited to ten each stage) goes in the draw to win the final painting!
Have fun...

PLUS, you can now get your own little piece of the painting in the form of a Tiny Meat wallet here. I've done some other artwork for these guys, including the "Noisy Bird's" pic shown here. Here's a link to the wallet it was made into, this one is sold but if you want one I'm sure there'll be more there soon.


Happy weekend to everyone. I didn't get out of my pyjama's until half an hour ago, and this can only be a good thing.

16 comments:

jim bradshaw said...

Your birds are awesome. This interactive project is too.

My suggestion is a spaceship.

cathygaubert said...

wow, jules...this just keeps getting better and better!
i think that i will be boring and keep my same request - some leaves for the tree (felt, fabric, book pages, whatever) and some handstitching.
oh, and i adore the llama. and the wallets totally rock, too. :)

Jenn Maruska said...

Text on the right side : )

kat coyle said...

b a l l o o n s ! !

Anonymous said...

Happy weekend to you too Jules :) Just transferred from pyjamas to tracksuit pants and a cardigan. the tiny meat wallet is superb- perfect for little bits of meat and moullah- safe-kept by bubbly elephants. I love the addition of snow capped mountains to the interactive art and I suggest a fiord/ river of words, memories or some special material going through the mountains. Tell Jim to rub his hands and wish for my suggestion before drawing it out of the margarine container. LOL and sunshine, Tan xo

manda said...

hello :-) love your art,......how about a happy whale.

dizzyjadey said...

This is looking really good! How about some floating hedgehogs on pink clouds??

Anna said...

I like the idea of a crazy billy goat(s) on the mountains
ps. I had a pyjama day too yesterday (knitting is too addictive)

Renee :) said...

Ok,last daughter is putting in her request....books growing from the ground.She says it will encourage the kids to want to read. :)We love how the drawing is going....so cute!

Dudley Redhead said...

Jules - it's fantastic. love everyone's suggestions too. I was thinking machine stitch telegraph lines .. or some letters? you're in a brave new world!

Jules Knoblock said...

.. and that makes ten!
Thanks :)

Mumma Ruthie said...

Love it! And I don't get to put my suggestion in because you already have ten :( Oh well, I will save it for next time. I picked up a copy of the parents magazine the other day (in Perth) and on seeing the front cover, I said to my husband, "Hey, that looks familiar, I think it's Julie Knoblock", and sure enough it was :D Too cool!

inaluxe said...

I reckon a nice big juicy black rabbit. I like black rabbits. :) congrats on the tiny meat wallet thingy too - that's way cool! Awesome! xo

Sally said...

I want a sparkly horse in pants!

I don't want to wait! Argh! SPARKLY HORSE PANTS!

Demandingly,
Sal

futuregirl said...

Yay! I love the mountains. They must be where the little blue people came from. :)

Block Party Press said...

Some purple/grey buildings on the right side with purple smoke or bubbles coming out of them.