Wednesday, June 27, 2007

New Print


Hello again!
Really getting back into regular blogging lately. It feels good.
This new print called "The Bird Keeper" is available here.

You can find an explanation behind the artwork in the listing.

I am annoyed today for two reasons: my myspace account has been deleted. I have no idea why and am really peeved that I didn't even know it was gone. Plus I burnt the dahl I was making for dinner. Seems like I'm burning everything lately. I made a banana and pecan bread yesterday and I burnt that too. No thanks to our stupid oven. Sounds like I'm really creative in the kitchen, but seriously, it's just a phase I'm going through.

Looks like it might be a pizza night tonight. Hopefully we will be able to watch some of the idiot box. It's really, really windy outside which messes with our stupid antenna. Stupid antenna and stupid oven. Luckily I hired BBC's Planet Earth so we can watch something. I tell you, in the very first episode there is a situation with a baby elephant that just absolutely broke my heart. I cannot believe how sad it was. I'm tearing up just thinking of it. Even Jim got glassy eyed. If you've seen it, you'll know what I'm talking about.

Now I'm off to check if my dahl is still edible... might not have to order pizza after all...

3 comments:

erin scissorhands said...

i hope your oven starts treating you more kindly. i ate when mine is mean to me!

love the illustration :)

benconservato said...

oh Dear! I love it... I finally put your other print on my wall... and well, now I am lusting after this one... poo poo! Thank you for sharing with us!

Anja said...

Wonderful. I know I said that before, but I love your new stuff.