Tuesday, July 31, 2007

It's Tuesday Today


All day!
Here's a little something I was working on yesterday for a postcard design for myself. I call it "Contemplation in the Desert." I'm loosing gravity lately in my pics, things just seem to be floating around alot!

Syko is embarking on her own interactive project. I've already left my first suggestion, it will be interesting to be on the other side of this and watch someone else's project evolve. I urge anyone that's been thinking about doing it to give it a try!

There's an interview with Georgie Love (whom I sell some stuff through) over at Indie art & design, a blog that features independent aussie artists & designers. It never ceases to amaze me at how the internet is making the art & craft world a small connected community. Such a great tool. What would we do without it?

3 comments:

Anja said...

Very, very nice, Julie.

Rrramone said...

love love love love love love your drawings.

did i mention i love your drawings?

futuregirl said...

LOVE these pictures! Looks like you guys had a great time. :)