Monday, July 16, 2007

Update

Checking in here to let everyone know that I'm implementing a new printing system for my art prints this week. So any art prints bought from tummyache will be shipped out after I have everything here running smoothly. At this stage I am aiming to have recent orders out by this Friday the 20th of July. I'm going to do my very best to make sure this happens, and I shall keep everyone updated for whoever would like to be in the know. I'm very excited, as this also means that I will be able to do large prints, which I keep receiving requests for, so that is good news.

I am currently working on a new series of artworks that I'm saving the release of until my new system is in place. All I'm saying at this stage is that the theme includes trees in a way. (ooh, who would've guessed!?) I'm really having fun working on them and can't wait to put them all into my my shop when the time comes.

I'll leave you with a sketch from my moleskine I did last weekend. I usually do a bit of drawing/ sketching on the weekends. I tried my hand at some larger sketches on paper yesterday but what I have done so far I'm not entirely happy with. Sometimes all it takes is a bit of extra work, sometimes it takes a brush loaded with one colour of paint to hide the whole thing. We'll see.

No comments: