Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sunday Posting.


"I seem to be having some sort of gravitational issue." Biro, paint, coloured pencil and obscurity on paper.
I've been enjoying doing works on paper recently. I'm having issues with canvasses. I have started a few canvasses and I may just well be at a point in my life where I have to accept that maybe me and canvasses weren't meant to be. Sometime I may go back to them, but for now I wish them all the success in life. Be free canvasses, be free..

I apologise for the lack of shop updates and blog updates, though I have been very busy with a never ending stream of illustration jobs. Unfortunately it's my personal work that seems to suffer during busy times like these.

Now I'm off to do some more work. Anyone in Vic, enjoy this lovely spring weather we are having! It's so great to see the sun again!

No comments: