Monday, November 26, 2007

I'll Help You Grow



Here's a new limited edition print that will soon be available through Georgie Love and a new gallery in Brisbane QLD called The Servo which can be found at 78 Latrobe Terrace Paddington.
There'll even be a couple available at tummyache ;)
They come unframed, though I have made them to fit into an A4 frame. The frame pictured here is the Ikea Ribba 30 x 40cm frame, which is an affordable framing option for this print.
Each print comes numbered, titled and signed and is printed on archival paper with archival inks.
I think everyone has had a person like this at some time in their lives. It's such a nice sentiment. In a world where we are often suppressed or put down by others, sometimes rare gems come along that encourage us and help us to grow. I hope you have someone like this in your life :)

4 comments:

Jenn Maruska said...

I really like it!

You could print out that last paragraph from your blog post and include it with the print... such nice words : )

Lovely Paper said...

i'm falling in love with your artwork. the colors are absolutely calming and wonderful to say the least.

Anja said...

Oh I love it. Actually I´m not a friend of yellow, but yours is great.

val said...

hello i visit here accidently
but i loveo your works!!!

i'm working on my first book
too. hope will see more of your works
they're just tooooo lovely