Friday, December 14, 2007

Merry Christmas and all that..


I have decided to lighten my load for a while over the festive period and give myself a little break. I've got a few illustration jobs to tie up, and then hopefully I can have a little bit of a holiday. After all, everyone else seems to be doing it! So, I probably wont be blogging here until the new year, and I just wanted to pop in here and wish all my blog readers a merry and safe Christmas.
I've got lots of crafty and arty plans for 2008 and I hope you'll be here to share them with me. I feel it's going to be a good year for creating.
So, see you soon in a fresh new year!

11 comments:

futuregirl said...

I know I'll be here. :) I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve. :)

zime said...

Merry xmas you too!!

Lovely Paper said...

Happy Holidays! Looking forward to your return :)

KreativeMix said...

merry xmas to you too and i'm sure 2008 will be fabulous :-)

tiel said...

enjoy your break Julie. I'm looking forward to the new year too.

Anna said...

wishing you a great Christmas break- have fun and relax (don't get too sunburnt!)

Anja said...

I like your card. Especially the Rudi´s funny nose. Merry Christmas.

jim bradshaw said...

Have a great break Julie. Happy New Year. I look forward to a very creative 08.

Sandrine Deleuze said...

Happy New Year !!!!!! I just saw few seconds ago the lovely words you left on my blog !!! Thank you sooooo soooooo much ;-) I'm mad about your necklaces !!! Smooc from Belgium !!! i'm impatient to read you !

Rrramone said...

Aaaaannnnnnnnnd:

http://happyhappy2008.blogspot.com/

Jenn Maruska said...

Hi Jules -

Hope you have a wonderful and creative 2008!

I just love the print that Josh bought me for Christmas - it's at the frame shop right now : )

Jenn