Monday, September 29, 2008

Oh My God Japanese Kids Must Be Sooo Funky

If only I could read Japanese, I'd be spending a small fortune at this online store!!! Absolutely!!! I cannot get over at how utterly cute and quirky these clothes are. And the salt and pepper shakers at the end would of course be just for myself. Cute!!! CUTE!!! I swear, I could start crying that I can't own this stuff. How is it possible that this kind of stuff exists? I just want to squeal with cuteness.. EEEeeeeEEeeeeeeeeeEEeEEEee!!!!!!! Ok, it's out of my system now. Ah. But you see what I mean, don't you?







4 comments:

kat coyle said...

holy smokes, that's a whole lot of cute. and those salt and pepper shakers look like they were made for you!

Kate said...

I'm crying with you - fabulous clothes. You find the best things - I had to order some ninja onesies last week.

futuregirl said...

I want those clothes for ME. OMG they are awesome. I really love the FH Funny Haha shirt. It's FH! :)

Julia said...

Not only are ready-made clothes fantastic, there are tons of Japanese sewing books available that people are using. And they're in Japanese! I'm an okay sewer but I'm a little intimidated by reading characters for sewing directions!